- June 2015 (4 items)
- May 2015 (6 items)
- April 2015 (7 items)
- March 2015 (13 items)
- February 2015 (6 items)
- January 2015 (19 items)
- December 2014 (12 items)
- November 2014 (13 items)
- October 2014 (12 items)
- September 2014 (9 items)
- August 2014 (5 items)
- July 2014 (4 items)
- June 2014 (8 items)
- May 2014 (8 items)
- April 2014 (6 items)
- March 2014 (19 items)
- February 2014 (14 items)
- January 2014 (12 items)
- December 2013 (7 items)
- November 2013 (10 items)
- October 2013 (12 items)
- September 2013 (4 items)
- August 2013 (6 items)
- July 2013 (7 items)
- June 2013 (7 items)
- May 2013 (13 items)
- April 2013 (15 items)
- March 2013 (16 items)
- February 2013 (9 items)
Admiral Markets News
You can find and read the latest news and press releases from all of our partner brokers here.
Monday 6th of October 2014
The changes they've made are quite significant, hence the information below is split into separate account information panels:
1. Admiral.Markets Account - NEW
They took the Admiral.Pro account as a starting point and added a wide range of instruments desired by their traders to the initial offering, thereby making it their new flagship product that they are delighted to call their own name - the new Admiral.Markets account.
2. Contracts Available on Admiral.Markets Accounts
2.1 Currency Pairs
EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURCZK, EURDKK, EURGBP, EURHKD, EURHUF, EURJPY, EURMXN, EURNOK, EURNZD, EURPLN, EURRUB, EURSEK, EURSGD, EURTRY, EURZAR, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPCZK, GBPDKK, GBPHKD, GBPHUF, GBPJPY, GBPMXN, GBPNOK, GBPNZD, GBPPLN, GBPSEK, GBPSGD, GBPTRY, GBPZAR, HKDJPY, NOKJPY, NOKSEK, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDSGD, SGDJPY, USDCNH, USDCZK, USDDKK, USDHKD, USDHUF, USDMXN, USDNOK, USDPLN, USDRUB, USDSEK, USDSGD, USDTRY, USDZAR
2.2 Spot Metals CFDs
2.3 Index CFDs (note 1)
[ASX200], [CAC40], [DAX30], [DJI30], [FTSE100], [JP225], [NQ100], [SP500], [STOXX50], [IBEX35], [SMI20], [HSI50]
2.4 Stock CFDs
#AA, #BA, #BAC, #CAT, #CSCO, #AXP, #CVX, #DD, #FB, #DIS, #GE, #HD, #HPQ, #IBM, #INTC, #JNJ, #JPM, #KO, #MCD, #MMM, #MRK, #MSFT, #PFE, #PG, #T, #TRV, #UTX, #VZ, #WMT, #XOM, #AAPL, #CSCO, #FB, #GOOG, #INTC, #MSFT
2.5 Energy CFDs
Admiral Markets strongly advise that you make yourself familiar with the new contract specifications available on their website or try a demo account before trading live with any of the new instrument and conditions.
3. Trading Terms on Admiral.Markets Accounts
Improved margin requirements:
- currency pairs pairs a leverage ratio of 1:500 available by default on accounts with the balance up to £12 000 (note 2);
- CFDs on metals a leverage ratio of 1:100;
- margin rate for index CFD's as low as 1% of the contract's notional value;
- [DAX30] specifically: margin as low as 0.5% of the contract's notional value.
1. No-Commission on Forex and other popular markets (note 3); their compensation is already included in the spread they charge.
2. Deposit requirements as low as £150 or equivalent; that's all what's required to make your account technically enabled for trading.
3. Increased maximum trade size for currency pairs - up to 100 lots per transaction.
4. Increased minimum trade order size and minimum trade size increment on Spot Metals: GOLD contract (0.1 lots); SILVER contract (1.0 lots); they are now using a new, improved liquidity pool for both gold and silver spot CFD's, which means deeper liquidity and more accurate order fills.
4. Admiral.Prime Account - NEW
They are delighted to introduce a new account addition - Admiral.Prime is based on their proprietary ECN technology this account is specifically designed for institutions and experienced traders alike. Its primary target is to facilitate both high-volume and high frequency trades.
With Admiral.Prime they aim to improve your Forex trading experience through spreads as low as 0 pips, liquidity from the worlds biggest banks and enhanced transparency, since all operational costs are reflect in the commissions charged.
Every now and then you may experience a positive slippage which will allow you to trade with a better spread than initially displayed.
The minimum deposit required for this account is £1000 or equivalent. Please visit the 'Start Trading' section of their website to learn more about the Admiral.Prime account.
5. Admiral.Standard Account - DISCONTINUED
1. Admiral.Standard accounts will no longer be available to new clients. All the instruments previously available on Admiral.Standard are now available on Admiral.Markets trading account (note 4). Moreover, they believe that Instant Execution is out-dated and should no longer be offered to their valued clients. Hence, the lowered deposit on the Admiral.Markets account allowing you to benefit from the Market Execution at the same low rate previously offered on Admiral.Standard. Existing clients are welcome to switch to their new Admiral.Markets account by simply making an internal transfer.
2. Existing Admiral.Standard account holders are free to continue trading on their Admiral.Standard accounts as usual without any restrictions, except the instruments that are no longer available on Admiral.Standard account: SILVER, NZDJPY, CHFJPY, GBPCAD, AUDCAD, EURNZD, GBPNZD, EURPLN, AUDCHF, CADCHF, NZDCHF, USDHUF, USDTRY, EURTRY, and, additionally, CFDs on stocks, futures and indices (with an exception of [DAX30]). You can still continue holding your positions, however you will no longer be able to place new trades in the instruments listed above.
Please note, that although they strongly advise clients against Instant Execution accounts they are still able to offer them under special request and with the conditions described above. If you wish to learn more please contact your personal account manager.
6. 'Start Trading' - a New Section Available on their Website Giving You a Full Account Overview
They have improved their website significantly to help you start your journey into the exciting world of trading as quickly as possible:
1. The new comparison table 'Account Types' helps you understand the difference between the accounts offered by Admiral Markets.
2. 'Contract Specifications' page provides detailed information on all trading instruments; if you are new to Forex, you're likely to make a good use of the extensive hints they provided for all the terms that may be difficult to digest.
1. The new trading conditions are applied to all existing Admiral.Pro accounts (starting today referred to as Admiral.Markets).
2. Admiral.Markets demo is available on a brand new, high-speed server (AM-Demo2), so please be advised to open a new demo account for the Admiral.Markets account type in your Trader's Room. Existing Admiral.Pro Demo accounts will not be upgraded. You can connect to AM-Demo2 using one of the following options:
2.1 Download the updated version of the MetaTrader 4 Terminal from your Trader's Room, install and launch the program, choose 'AM-Demo2' in the Login menu and enter your demo account credentials.
2.2 Alternatively, paste the following DNS address in Tools / Options / Server menu (CTRL+O): acs25.admiralmarkets.com. Enter your demo account credentials and press 'OK'.
Friday 20th of June 2014
Admiral Markets' MT4 Supreme Edition - The ultimate trading plug-in
We are proud to announce that Admiral Markets UK will once again be offering the MT4 Supreme Edition in the form of a plug-in! The plug-in features all of the same conveniences and performance-enhancing tools that our previous Supreme Edition offered.
Tools that are included in MT4 Supreme are:
- Mini Trader which simplifies order creation in a neat and compact window.
- Trading Terminal which uses the Mini Trader terminal across multiple currencies all conveniently placed in one window
- and many new exciting features like Alarm Manager, a Correlation Trader, Correlation Matrix and much more!
Don't pass this one up, the Plug-in is available now! Find out more about the various features and quality of life improvements that this fantastic package can bring to your trading.
Wednesday 14th of May 2014
In an ongoing effort to improve theirr trading conditions and provide you with the best possible service on the market - Admiral Markets are delighted to announce that from the 21st of May 2014 their competitive Standard Account offering just became even better.
Why is this important?
It is well known that the main cost you incur while trading comes directly from the spread, lowering the spreads will cut down your trading costs and save you money.
Admiral Markets have also improved the Limit/Stop levels. This means you can experience greater accuracy on pending orders, resulting in an opportunity to maximise profits and minimise losses.
Alongside the recent introduction of commission-free deposits and withdrawals, there hasn't been a better time to trade with Admiral Markets UK.
Open an Admiral Markets account!
Thursday 1st of May 2014
Please note that the Admiral Markets MetaTrader servers will be undergoing a scheduled maintenance during the upcoming two weekends, on the 3rd - 4th of May and on the 10th -11th of May.
Please keep in mind that market Closing/Opening hours are not affected and the servers will become unavailable only after the trading session is over. The servers will go live again before the market open on Monday.
There should not be any inconveniences caused. If you have any further questions please let Admiral Markets know by sending an email: email@example.com
Friday 31st of January 2014
Please kindly note that the name of Admiral Markets Ltd has been changed - new name is ProServiceCom Ltd.
The main change will concern bank details for SEB Bank. Corrections will be done in Trader's Room, Terms and Conditions of payments, List of requisites and on web-sites in the timeliest manner possible.
Since the main changes will concern Bank Details for SEB Bank, please find the correct data as per below:
Beneficiary: ProServiceCom Ltd.
Beneficiary's Address: Akara Bldg, 24 De Castro Street, Wickhams Cay 1, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Beneficiary's Bank: AS SEB Bank
Bank address: Tornimae 2, Tallinn 15010, Estonia.
IBAN / account number: EE631010220054344016
SWIFT code: EEUHEE2X
Intermediary Bank (required): Deutsche Bank Trust Company
Intermediary Bank's SWIFT (required): BKTRUS33
Please pay attention to the following details when making a bank wire:
1) Beneficiary's name should be ProServiceCom Ltd.
2) Please always use IBAN (International Bank Account Number) EE631010220054344016 as the Beneficiary's account number
NB! Only SEB Bank details were changed. SCB (Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong Limited) requisites remain the same.
In addition, please kindly note, that Admiral are still receiving funds on the old name as usual, but you should use new company name ProServiceCom Ltd in order to make wire transfer via AS SEB Bank to make deposit on your trading account.
Thursday 10th of October 2013
Admiral Markets is excited to inform all of their present and future clients that the doors of their London office at One Love Lane are now wide open. They are thrilled to welcome all to their new FCA authorised operation: Admiral Markets UK LTD.
"We have always been heavy advocates of Financial Regulation", says the Vice-President of Admiral Markets Group, Dmitri Laush. "Being licensed on 3 continents is a big achievement and of course being authorised by the FCA is a huge step forward for us. And now, once our UK operation has started functioning I feel we have finally taken that important step".
Admiral Markets UK Ltd is now offering its services to customers based in the United Kingdom and Western Europe who wish to benefit from unmatched customer service, low spreads and commission and the most popular trading software in the world: MetaTrader, as well as increased financial security. Strict Client Assets (CASS) rules guarantee that all clients' funds up to GBP85, 000 will be protected.
"As the CEO of our UK operation my main focus has always been the well-being of our clients", says the new entity's CEO, Elina Pedersen. "I see the FCA license as a recognition of our outstanding services in UK. It's a huge honour and I see this license as a further proof that we have always been diligent and fair when it came to our customers. I am confident that now we will build on this foundation of trust and continue to provide the unmatched levels of customer service to our clients".
You are welcome to join in and enjoy the supreme trading experience with Admiral Markets UK LTD.
Wednesday 6th of March 2013
It's time to celebrate women!
The International Women's Day is coming up, an appreciation of women the world over. Admiral Markets commemorates the occasion with an additional and extra thrilling ForexBall contest round: Join the "8th of March Special" round and win a €1,000 voucher for the luxury female fashion shop net-a-porter.
You're a lady trader?
Don't miss out on the chance to this exclusive shopping experience!
You're a gentleman trader?
You're still welcome to join - why not win an exquisite gift for the most important woman in your life this Women's Day?
Four hours of heated contest, lasting from 2.30 pm till 6.30 pm on Friday 8th of March, will make the day exciting and joyful for every participant - join now!
We wish you a successful trading experience - may the best trader win!