- June 2015 (4 items)
- May 2015 (6 items)
- April 2015 (7 items)
- March 2015 (13 items)
- February 2015 (6 items)
- January 2015 (19 items)
- December 2014 (12 items)
- November 2014 (13 items)
- October 2014 (12 items)
- September 2014 (9 items)
- August 2014 (5 items)
- July 2014 (4 items)
- June 2014 (8 items)
- May 2014 (8 items)
- April 2014 (6 items)
- March 2014 (19 items)
- February 2014 (14 items)
- January 2014 (12 items)
- December 2013 (7 items)
- November 2013 (10 items)
- October 2013 (12 items)
- September 2013 (4 items)
- August 2013 (6 items)
- July 2013 (7 items)
- June 2013 (7 items)
- May 2013 (13 items)
- April 2013 (15 items)
- March 2013 (16 items)
- February 2013 (9 items)
Forex Broker News
You can find and read the latest news and press releases from all of our partner brokers here.
Tuesday 21st of October 2014
A brand new update for Metatrader 4 has been released by Metaquotes, build 735; this update introduced a revolutionary feature for clients who use automated trading strategies.
Metatrader 4 has introduced Virtual Hosting - the ability to rent a virtual server for your trading account at a low cost - otherwise known as a VPS or VPN service. These virtual servers are available in multiple locations including New York - where Pepperstone's trading servers are hosted.
With your trades executed from a location right next to our own servers, this feature allows you to achieve ultra-low latency trading execution. You can receive lightning fast order fills and ensure your EA is trading at its optimum level.
To register for your own virtual server, please right click on your account in the left hand side navigator panel in MT4 and select "Register a Virtual Server" from the drop down menu to begin.
Wednesday 15th of October 2014
Due to high swap rates on USDTRY in the inter-bank market, storage fees on USDTRY pair for Swap Free accounts will be changed to USD50.00 per overnight standard lot. This change will be effective starting 20th of October 2014.
Monday 6th of October 2014
The changes they've made are quite significant, hence the information below is split into separate account information panels:
1. Admiral.Markets Account - NEW
They took the Admiral.Pro account as a starting point and added a wide range of instruments desired by their traders to the initial offering, thereby making it their new flagship product that they are delighted to call their own name - the new Admiral.Markets account.
2. Contracts Available on Admiral.Markets Accounts
2.1 Currency Pairs
EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURCZK, EURDKK, EURGBP, EURHKD, EURHUF, EURJPY, EURMXN, EURNOK, EURNZD, EURPLN, EURRUB, EURSEK, EURSGD, EURTRY, EURZAR, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPCZK, GBPDKK, GBPHKD, GBPHUF, GBPJPY, GBPMXN, GBPNOK, GBPNZD, GBPPLN, GBPSEK, GBPSGD, GBPTRY, GBPZAR, HKDJPY, NOKJPY, NOKSEK, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDSGD, SGDJPY, USDCNH, USDCZK, USDDKK, USDHKD, USDHUF, USDMXN, USDNOK, USDPLN, USDRUB, USDSEK, USDSGD, USDTRY, USDZAR
2.2 Spot Metals CFDs
2.3 Index CFDs (note 1)
[ASX200], [CAC40], [DAX30], [DJI30], [FTSE100], [JP225], [NQ100], [SP500], [STOXX50], [IBEX35], [SMI20], [HSI50]
2.4 Stock CFDs
#AA, #BA, #BAC, #CAT, #CSCO, #AXP, #CVX, #DD, #FB, #DIS, #GE, #HD, #HPQ, #IBM, #INTC, #JNJ, #JPM, #KO, #MCD, #MMM, #MRK, #MSFT, #PFE, #PG, #T, #TRV, #UTX, #VZ, #WMT, #XOM, #AAPL, #CSCO, #FB, #GOOG, #INTC, #MSFT
2.5 Energy CFDs
Admiral Markets strongly advise that you make yourself familiar with the new contract specifications available on their website or try a demo account before trading live with any of the new instrument and conditions.
3. Trading Terms on Admiral.Markets Accounts
Improved margin requirements:
- currency pairs pairs a leverage ratio of 1:500 available by default on accounts with the balance up to £12 000 (note 2);
- CFDs on metals a leverage ratio of 1:100;
- margin rate for index CFD's as low as 1% of the contract's notional value;
- [DAX30] specifically: margin as low as 0.5% of the contract's notional value.
1. No-Commission on Forex and other popular markets (note 3); their compensation is already included in the spread they charge.
2. Deposit requirements as low as £150 or equivalent; that's all what's required to make your account technically enabled for trading.
3. Increased maximum trade size for currency pairs - up to 100 lots per transaction.
4. Increased minimum trade order size and minimum trade size increment on Spot Metals: GOLD contract (0.1 lots); SILVER contract (1.0 lots); they are now using a new, improved liquidity pool for both gold and silver spot CFD's, which means deeper liquidity and more accurate order fills.
4. Admiral.Prime Account - NEW
They are delighted to introduce a new account addition - Admiral.Prime is based on their proprietary ECN technology this account is specifically designed for institutions and experienced traders alike. Its primary target is to facilitate both high-volume and high frequency trades.
With Admiral.Prime they aim to improve your Forex trading experience through spreads as low as 0 pips, liquidity from the worlds biggest banks and enhanced transparency, since all operational costs are reflect in the commissions charged.
Every now and then you may experience a positive slippage which will allow you to trade with a better spread than initially displayed.
The minimum deposit required for this account is £1000 or equivalent. Please visit the 'Start Trading' section of their website to learn more about the Admiral.Prime account.
5. Admiral.Standard Account - DISCONTINUED
1. Admiral.Standard accounts will no longer be available to new clients. All the instruments previously available on Admiral.Standard are now available on Admiral.Markets trading account (note 4). Moreover, they believe that Instant Execution is out-dated and should no longer be offered to their valued clients. Hence, the lowered deposit on the Admiral.Markets account allowing you to benefit from the Market Execution at the same low rate previously offered on Admiral.Standard. Existing clients are welcome to switch to their new Admiral.Markets account by simply making an internal transfer.
2. Existing Admiral.Standard account holders are free to continue trading on their Admiral.Standard accounts as usual without any restrictions, except the instruments that are no longer available on Admiral.Standard account: SILVER, NZDJPY, CHFJPY, GBPCAD, AUDCAD, EURNZD, GBPNZD, EURPLN, AUDCHF, CADCHF, NZDCHF, USDHUF, USDTRY, EURTRY, and, additionally, CFDs on stocks, futures and indices (with an exception of [DAX30]). You can still continue holding your positions, however you will no longer be able to place new trades in the instruments listed above.
Please note, that although they strongly advise clients against Instant Execution accounts they are still able to offer them under special request and with the conditions described above. If you wish to learn more please contact your personal account manager.
6. 'Start Trading' - a New Section Available on their Website Giving You a Full Account Overview
They have improved their website significantly to help you start your journey into the exciting world of trading as quickly as possible:
1. The new comparison table 'Account Types' helps you understand the difference between the accounts offered by Admiral Markets.
2. 'Contract Specifications' page provides detailed information on all trading instruments; if you are new to Forex, you're likely to make a good use of the extensive hints they provided for all the terms that may be difficult to digest.
1. The new trading conditions are applied to all existing Admiral.Pro accounts (starting today referred to as Admiral.Markets).
2. Admiral.Markets demo is available on a brand new, high-speed server (AM-Demo2), so please be advised to open a new demo account for the Admiral.Markets account type in your Trader's Room. Existing Admiral.Pro Demo accounts will not be upgraded. You can connect to AM-Demo2 using one of the following options:
2.1 Download the updated version of the MetaTrader 4 Terminal from your Trader's Room, install and launch the program, choose 'AM-Demo2' in the Login menu and enter your demo account credentials.
2.2 Alternatively, paste the following DNS address in Tools / Options / Server menu (CTRL+O): acs25.admiralmarkets.com. Enter your demo account credentials and press 'OK'.
Friday 3rd of October 2014
FBS are excited to inform you that the maximum available leverage on Forex - 1: 2000 - has been introduced at FBS from now on.
They are pleased to offer their customers all the best. With this unique leverage you will be able to earn maximum and make all your dreams come true!
Your success on Forex is no longer dependent on your initial investments.
This opportunity is offered to each trader on "Micro", "Standard" and Zero Spread accounts. You can set or change leverage on your account manually in your Personal Area.
Join FBS now! They wish you successful and profitable trading!
Friday 26th of September 2014
26 September, 2014 - IronFX Global UK Ltd announces that it has been granted with the Variation of Permission from the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to extend its current authorisation.
IronFX Global UK Ltd was today granted with the Variation of Permission from the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to increase the scope of its current licence. The Variation of Permission will allow IronFX Global UK to deal as principle and agent in investments as well as to hold client funds. With this new permission, the company will be able to deal in all financial instruments and accept retail, professional and eligible counterparties as clients.
Markos A. Kashiouris, Chairman & CEO of IronFX Global commented: "We are delighted with the decision of the FCA to grant us with the Variation of Permission and to extend the scope of our current license. With this new permission, we can extend a greater range of services to our valued clientele within the secure and regulated environment offered by IronFX. This new permission also enforces our goal to offer the highest protection to all of our clients by being authorized and regulated by the most reputable financial regulators in the world."
FinFX ECN Pro Live and FinFX Managed Account Live Server IP addresses will be changed starting from Friday 26 September 2014
Thursday 25th of September 2014
By changing the FinFX ECN Pro and FinFX Managed Account Live Servers' IP addresses, FinFX is able to provide you with even faster network infrastructure and execution.
The ECN Pro Server will be changed on September 26, 2014 to the following IP address: 22.214.171.124:443 at 07:00 AM (GMT)
The Managed Account Server will be changed on September 29 , 2014 to the following IP address: 126.96.36.199:443 at 07:00 AM (GMT)
The easiest way of updating the IP Address without having to update to a new version of MetaTrader 4 is to log in to your existing FinFX ECN Pro Account before Friday September 26th or to your existing PAMM Account before Monday September 29th. By doing this the MetaTrader Client Software will automatically work also after the updates.
In the case the login fails after the server update even when you have followed the above instructions, it is also possible to login by using the new server IP.
1. First on your MetaTrader 4 platform go to File -> Login to Trade Account
2. Enter your Login and Password as normal and in the server field enter new the server address
Alternatively, you can also download a new FinFX MetaTrader 4 here.
If you experience any issues with logging in, please contact FinFX Customer Support as soon as possible.
Wednesday 24th of September 2014
Please be informed that as of 24/9 at 15:00 (server time) the leverage on all currency pairs that include CHF have been restored to normal.
Friday 19th of September 2014
Please be informed that, by popular demand from their traders, FBS company has added indexes and futures to the list of trading instruments! They are always responsive to your requests and needs and that is why they are expanding the range of their trading instruments significantly today.
You can find the complete list of trading conditions and available indexes at this link.
Every day will bring more and more available indexes, which means that you will have more and more chances to get profit, just follow their updates!
With the new trading instruments, you will receive high profit in any situation thanks to market volatility. Moreover, new opportunities are distinctive for their transparency and simplicity and are suitable for both big and small investments.
Please be informed that initial version of indices and futures trading is launched today. The full set of trading advantages will be available on September 22.